Sunday in-building Worship
Time & Location
About the Event
Sunday June 21st, Father’s Day, We will re-open for Worship! One change to please make note of is that we will continue to begin the worship service at 9am, just like we have been doing via Live on FaceBook. (FaceBook Live will still continue as well)
Other changes to be aware of are as follows:
1. Safety is our #1 priority, If you are not feeling well, please remain home and take care of yourself.
2. Please know that the Pastor will keep a safe distance from those gathered and will remove her mask when speaking.
3. You must wear a mask when entering the building.
4. Please know that yellow phase only allows 25 people to gather in the sanctuary. We also have Fellowship Hall ready and we can seat another 25 people there.
5. We ask that folks sit every other pew, and one family sit per pew.
6. We will have hand sanitizer available.
7. The offering plate will be at the back of the sanctuary and we ask that you place your offering in that as you enter.
8. Bulletins will be provided, but must be taken home with you.
9. No congregational singing will take place, but music will be provided during the service.
We know that this is a lot, but as a faith community, we are responsible to make worship and our building a safe place for all people. The requirements that we are following are those given to us by the CDC and our desire to eliminate the possibility of the spread of the virus.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.